- Students can login to their SSO by going to sso.conroeisd.net or by visiting conroeisd.net and clicking the SSO button in the upper right hand corner.
- They will use their username and stu password to login at the SSO portal. This information can be found in Parent Access, the username can be found on the main page and is titled student username. The password is stu and their Student ID number, found just above their username in Parent access. Their home base teacher also has that information.
- Click here for a video from the district.
Click here for directions on:
- creating an account
- logging in
- setting notification preferences
- adding more than one email for notifications
- navigating in your account
- the calendar
- using the app on ios or android
- Students and parents can also login to canvas by clicking the green button on our website.
- If you have technical difficulties with Canvas please contact the teacher who is in charge of the course you are having trouble with. If they are unable to answer your question, then you can email Cerise Eaves at email@example.com. You can also email the district for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents you can login to Canvas with your parent access account, the login and password are the same. Please know that you will not be able to see everything that your child can see.
- Brainpop – student do not need to create their own Brainpop accounts. Students should be able to click the brainpop link in canvas and it should login them in automatically. If it does not please contact the teacher responsible for that canvas course so they can link their account to their canvas course.
- If your student is trying to access a google doc that was linked from canvas and are receiving a notification that they do not have access, it usually means that someone else is logged into google chrome, so that person needs to log out. Students can login to google directly from google, however their login at the google site is their email address: email@example.com, once they put that in as their username, it should direct them to the SSO and they login with just their username.
Click here for Office 365 install instructions Student email addresses are different than their logins: firstname.lastname@example.org
During this time at home please click the following link. The sites listed on this link are free, or free at this time and provide activities to enrich your day through ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies and the Arts. Some sites provide free, online books and many others provide enrichment. Please enjoy. Click here for resources.