There are 2 Required immunizations for incoming 7th graders. They are Tdap (Tetnas, Diptheria & Acelluar Pertussis) & Meningitis (MCV4)). These immunizations must be obtained prior to schedule pick up day of 7th grade in August, 2020.
If your child receives or has already received their immunizations prior to the end of this school year, please provide an updated copy of your child’s immunization record to the Nurse at Cox. If your child receives their immunizations during the summer break, please provide an updated copy of your child’s immunization record to the Nurse at York JHS or the junior high that your child will be attending prior to the schedule pick up.
Please contact your school nurse if you have any questions: Margaret Saxe, RN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb. 3-Incoming 7th graders will watch course selection video during homeroom, or found here.
- Feb. 4-York Counselors will answer student questions @ Cox during lunches
- Feb. 5-York Counselors will answer student questions @ Clark during lunches
- Feb. 6-Cox Parent information night @ 7:00 PM
- Feb. 14-Incoming 7th graders online course registration is due by 5:00 PM
- Feb. 24-Course verification will be online in Parent Access (This is not his/her actual schedule. This only verifies what courses he/she has requested.)
- March 6-Changes to verification are due in writing (pick up a change form at your current school or print from our website. Or, you may email your York counselor)
- Off Campus PE Enrollment Window for current 6th graders going to 7th opens Monday, March 16th-May 31st (extended)
- May 22nd-Cox students will tour York @ 9 AM
Extra Curricular Links